28 November 2018
Legal Entity Identifier: 213800A41R9NL49E5632
Capital Markets Day
Cobham is holding a Capital Markets Day for analysts and investors this morning in London. The event will focus on Cobham's Mission Systems Sector, highlighting how the business has:
· Deep technical expertise and real technology differentiation
· A long heritage of innovation and leading market positions
· Positions in attractive international growth markets
· Growth and operational improvement opportunities to drive future revenue and margins
The presentation and a live webcast of the event will be on www.cobhaminvestors.com with pre-registration available. The webcast will also be available for subsequent viewing.
No new, material trading information will be disclosed at the event.
- ends -
Julian Wais, Director of Investor Relations
+44 (0)1202 857998
1. Cobham is a leading global technology and services innovator, respected for providing solutions to the most challenging problems, from deep space to the depths of the ocean. We employ around 10,000 people primarily in the USA; UK and Europe and Australia. We have customers and partners in over 100 countries, with market leading positions in: wireless, audio, video and data communications, including satellite communications; defence electronics; air-to-air refuelling; aviation services; life support and mission equipment.
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|