Search
Regulatory Story
Company Smith & Nephew Plc
TIDM SN.
Headline Director/PDMR Shareholding
Released 09:20 08-Feb-2019
Number 4915P09

RNS Number : 4915P
Smith & Nephew Plc
08 February 2019
 

SMITH & NEPHEW PLC

 

8 February 2019

 

NOTIFICATION AND PUBLIC DISCLOSURE IN ACCORDANCE WITH THE REQUIREMENTS OF THE EU MARKET ABUSE REGULATION OF TRANSACTIONS BY PERSONS DISCHARGING MANAGERIAL RESPONSIBILITIES ('PDMR') AND PERSONS CLOSELY ASSOCIATED WITH THEM.

 

Smith & Nephew plc (the "Company") announces that it has been informed of changes to the share interests of PDMRs in the Company, detailed below, following completion of the related performance periods.

 

Smith & Nephew Global Share Plan 2010 (Performance Share Awards):

 

Name of PDMR

Number of ordinary shares under award granted on 07/03/2016 (shown at maximum)

Number of ordinary shares lapsed under award (shown at maximum)

Rodrigo Bianchi

46,754

25,014

Bradley Cannon

28,302

15,142

Massimiliano Colella

19,706

10,543

Phil Cowdy

16,570

8,865

Elga Lohler

25,676

13,737

Cathy O'Rourke

13,242

7,085

Susan Swabey

11,794

6,310

Glenn Warner

38,724

20,718

 

Notes:

 

(i)      Following completion of the performance measurement period, 93% of the target awards made on 7 March 2016 vested.

 

(ii)     At maximum, 53.5% of awards have lapsed and the remaining 46.5% of awards will vest and subject to continued employment, will be settled on 7 March 2019 being the third anniversary of the awards.  

 

This announcement is made in accordance with the requirements of Article 19 (3) of the Market Abuse Regulation.

 

Susan Swabey

Company Secretary

Smith & Nephew plc

 

Tel:  01923 477216


This information is provided by RNS, the news service of the London Stock Exchange. RNS is approved by the Financial Conduct Authority to act as a Primary Information Provider in the United Kingdom. Terms and conditions relating to the use and distribution of this information may apply. For further information, please contact rns@lseg.com or visit www.rns.com.
 
END
 
 
DSHLIFLAFTITIIA
London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.