ROLLS-ROYCE RESPONSE TO PRESS SPECULATION: ITP AERO
Rolls-Royce notes the recent press speculation and confirms that it has received a preliminary and conditional indication of interest from Indra to acquire a majority stake in ITP Aero.
This indication of interest is subject to a number of conditions. There is no certainty that this will result in a transaction involving ITP Aero.
ITP Aero is a key partner for Rolls-Royce, and Rolls-Royce intends to retain a long-term relationship with the business across its Civil Aerospace and Defence programmes.
Any further announcement will be made as appropriate.
This announcement has been determined to contain inside information.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was £15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested £1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
Tel +44 (0) 7825 903206
External Corporate Communications Manager
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7227 9036
Director of External Communications
Tel: +44 (0) 20 7227 9163
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|