ROLLS-ROYCE CONFIRMS TERMINATION OF DISCUSSIONS
IN RELATION TO ITP AERO
On 14 June, Rolls-Royce announced that it had received a preliminary and conditional indication of interest from Indra to acquire a majority stake in ITP Aero.
Rolls-Royce confirms that discussions with Indra have ended without agreement between the parties.
ITP Aero will remain a separately reported business segment and a core part of Rolls-Royce.
About Rolls-Royce Holdings plc
1. Rolls-Royce pioneers cutting-edge technologies that deliver clean, safe and competitive solutions to meet our planet's vital power needs.
2. Rolls-Royce has customers in more than 150 countries, comprising more than 400 airlines and leasing customers, 160 armed forces, 70 navies, and more than 5,000 power and nuclear customers.
3. Annual underlying revenue was £15 billion in 2018, around half of which came from the provision of aftermarket services.
4. In 2018, Rolls-Royce invested £1.4 billion on research and development. We also support a global network of 29 University Technology Centres, which position Rolls-Royce engineers at the forefront of scientific research.
5. The Group has a strong commitment to apprentice and graduate recruitment and to further developing employee skills.
For further information, please contact:
Head of Investor Relations
Tel +44 (0) 7825 903206
Director of External Communications & Brand
Tel: +44 (0) 7974 918416
|London Stock Exchange plc is not responsible for and does not check content on this Website. Website users are responsible for checking content. Any news item (including any prospectus) which is addressed solely to the persons and countries specified therein should not be relied upon other than by such persons and/or outside the specified countries. Terms and conditions, including restrictions on use and distribution apply.|
|©London Stock Exchange plc. All rights reserved|